Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blossom Heart Valentine

Pin It Now! This is the Valentine I've made for my dear husband. I hope he doesn't think it's too frou-frou. But either way, I love it ;). And I love him.



It's Real Red CS embossed with Lots of Love Letterpress Plates and Versa-Mark. Sponged with Real Red.



Then a scrap of cardstock punched with the Full Heart Punch is covered with Sticky Strip and adhered with temp adhesive to the work surface (to hold it in place). NOW...punch 60 hearts from the Bitty Shapes Punch Pack flower punch. Yea, it took 60! Sponge all of them with Real Red & spritz them with with Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz.



Layer them onto the sticky strip covered heart, first in single layer, then build up with Stampin' Dimensionals to give it a robust look. A few of the top blossoms get pearls.

Embellish card with ribbon & a hat pin.



Here's my inside. I got a little crazy with the smooch!



Below is the card with the decorated envelope.



Here's my inspiration, it's a gorgeous card by Patricia Barber. I couldn't find a blog for her and I hope she doesn't mind the CASE! I just had to share, I think anyone would love to get a card so pretty and heartfelt.



Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! A lot of true love went into the sponging of every one of those 60 blossoms before you applied them to your heart base. I'm sure he will love and appreciate the card and you - what a gift to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! Your dh will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly..this is by far the prettiest Valentine card I've seen all year...stunning.

    ReplyDelete