Wednesday, January 4, 2012

S'Mitten!

Pin It Now!
I am so excited to reveal a new project I designed for UStamp with Dawn and Friends SCORE! Event! 
I can share some pics with you today, and invite you to check out all the wonderful projects offered.

This is my project:
It's a 3D mitten, embossed and decorated with all kinds of wonderful new items from SU's Spring Mini.
{Which, by the way, went live today and is available to everyone!}
It is filled with a whole array of manicure goodies, nail polish, cuticle stick, polish remover pads.
Also, there is a swing-a-way box, which houses 5 mini cards with decorated envelopes, and wrapped Ghirardelli chocolates. 

Here's a closer shot of the mitten with the manicure goodies:
 And here's how the box displays the cards and chocolates.
It's super easy to put together, and I think any friend would love to receive this for a birthday, Valentine's day, or just because!  I've written a complete step-by-step tutorial with lots of photos and a printable template for the mitten. 

If you're ready to join the fun at the SCORED event, click here to go to UStamp With Dawn and Friends site.  There are member galleries, live chats with giveaways, and new projects posted at least twice a day.  You will never run out of amazing projects when you are a part of this group.

1 comment:

  1. Nope! You are not going to turn me into a UStamp With Dawn addict.....but I will be case'ing that box with the fabulous doily die on top!

    ReplyDelete