Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Punchy Butterfly Wreath {Thriftypinkies}

Pin It Now! More home craftiness is about!

My crafty sista, JoAnn (pictured wielding a hot glue gun below) found this on Pinterest.  We are SO proud of ourselves when we actually make something we pin!

What do you think of our Springy wreaths?!


It's a foam wreath form, with a bazzillion 2-1/2" scallop circle punched brown paper bags.  After we got bags, I realized I have so much Stampin' Up! packing material and it would have worked marvelously.  

Then it's graced with a flock of colorful butterflies, punched from Attic Boutique and First Edition DSP with Beautiful Butterflies Embosslits.  They're sponged with Pretty In Pink and hot glued, sweeping up one side.


This one's mine, in Attic Boutique.



And this one's Jo's, in Beau Chateau.  I love how her butterflies blend in with the wreath.



I pinned a nice, long strand of Pretty In Pink Striped Grosgrain to the backside.

Glued another butterfly to the bow.





Here is our big ol' pile of scallops.  Want to make one?  Here's where I found instructions.


HI Friend!!!!  We have such fun all cramped up in my tiny blue craft room :)

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

3 comments:

  1. Love these wreathes!!! I will be featuring one of them on My Crafty Picks #61 with a link back to your blog on 4-15-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous--you have lots of patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here from Tiffany's Crafty Picks. This is a WOW! WOW! (aka as a double WOW!) I just love this. Thanks for a link to directions!

    ReplyDelete