Monday, April 23, 2012

A Few Cuties From My Upcoming Buffet

Pin It Now! Here are a few cards we'll be making at my house this Sunday!

This one uses the new stencils offered in the new prelease from the 2012 Idea Book, from the Summer Smooches Collection. It was designed by Patty Bennett.


This one is a super cute peek-a-boo card featuring the soon to retire Furry Folk.  I learned this pocket style card at an upline meeting last week.  Love new info and ideas!

oh. my. gosh. that little guy is cute, no?  what is that, a hedgehog or a porcupine?




And how about this cutie? This was featured in the latest issue of Stampin' Success as an Art Contest Pick. I can't wait for someone to have a baby girl now!


If you would like any of these cards either as a kit, or complete, please email me. Each completed card is $2 and each kit style card without the stamping is $1.

Have a blessed & creative day!
Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment