Friday, February 7, 2014

His & Hers Clean & Simple Valentines

Pin It Now!
Happy Friday to you!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card that can be used as a Valentine, Thank You, or simply a "thinking of you".  

I first made the pink one, liked it, and wondered what it would look like in more masculine colors...because though my man is secure in his masculinity, he'd probably prefer a more rugged card.  So I believe I've got my hubby's Valentine done!  
This is a versatile layout that anyone can rock!  I got my inspiration for the layout from a card on my CAS Pinterest board.  

Here's a quick list of measurements:
Card base, standard 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2" to make a lengthwise card.
DSP: 2" x 4-1/4".  
2-1/2" circle punch for the sentiment. 
The little notches for the baker's twine is the 3/8" circle punch.
That's it!  Embellish as you please!

Here's a closer look:  The masculine card has a small loop of Basic Black Chevron ribbon and a little wooden heart (Wooden Elements, Spring 2014 mini).
The strawberry one is trimmed with Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle Trim, and a tiny heart punched with the Owl Punch. 
Have a blessed and creative day!  ~Erika

Supplies:
Stamps:  See Ya Later (Saleabration 2014)
Ink:  basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Paper:  Brights DSP, In Color DSP, Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, Whisper White
Embellies:  wooden Elements, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Gold Twine
Punches:  2-1/2" circle, corner rounder, 3/8" circle punch, Owl Builder Punch
Big Shot:  decorative dots TIEF 

No comments:

Post a Comment