Friday, February 21, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Love Notes Kit January 2014 - My Take!

Pin It Now! I wanted to share what I did with January's My Paper Pumpkin Kit.  This package includes reversible cardstock - kraft on one side, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay on reverse.  Here's the kit, right out of the box:

And here are my finished projects.  They went a long way!
I have done all these projects, with plenty of leftover supplies, PLUS the stamps to keep forever, and a FREE box of In-Color Embellishments as a GIFT from Stampin' Up! as a thanks for my membership!
* Birthday card for a teenager
* 12 Valentines for my son's party!
* Get well card for a guy

I got February's kit in the mail yesterday, and it's AWESOME.  Gift bags to personalize!  Tons of ribbon, circle stamps, and round die cuts to layer.  I see a banner in my near future~

Have a blessed and creative day! ~ Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment