Friday, September 6, 2013

Tag, You're DONE! Twelve Tags and Pop-Out Box Card - USWDAF

Pin It Now! Here's a set I have created for the latest event with Ustamp With Dawn & Friends - Heating Up the Holidays!  This event uses EVERY ITEM in the Holiday Mini, can you believe it?  40 + tutorials, so no matter what you bought, there's a tutorial to spark your creativity.

This is a set of twelve tags and a cute pop out 3D box to send them in...
These were REALLY fun to make!  And pretty easy, too.  I'll give you a little hint...They're made combining two super cute sets from the Holiday Mini...the Stamp-A-Tag Kit, and the Season of Style Journaling Tag Pack.  Here's a closer look at the tags.
Isn't it time to get started on your Christmas preparations?  You'll be glad you did!  Click below to check out my tutorial and 39 others for only $24.95...
I'm going to share another one of my favorites from this event...this one is created by Fran Sabad, and it's unexpected and WONDERFUL for Halloween lovers!  Check it out...
Yes, I think I have to make this!  

I'll be back to share my other project from Heating Up the Holidays 2013 in a day or two.  Thanks for stopping by!  

Have a blessed and creative day ~ Erika

1 comment: