Sunday, September 8, 2013

All That Glitters Is Not Gold...It Just May be MEGA Glittered! USWDAF

Pin It Now! Here is the second project that I created for Ustamp With Dawn & Friends! Heating Up the Holidays 2013. I love this versatile tag stamp set, so I used it to make lavish ornaments that double as gift tags.  I plan to tie these to gift bags for my best crafty friends, and my mom who loves all things pink!!!
Tons of hand-sprinkled glitter, or glimmer paper for getting it done quick.

Here's a close up of the deer tag card.  I love medallions, and non-card makers think they're really special. You and I know they're not hard to make.  Haven't made one?  It's in the tutorial!
You can get this tutorial, this one with my Pop Out box of Twelve Tags, and 40 more gorgeous projects by the most talented designers for only $24.95.  AND this event uses EVERY SINGLE ITEM in the Stampin' Up! 2013 Holiday Catalog.  So no matter what you've purchased or what fall/winter project you're working on, you will find inspiration and instruction here, or click below!
Here are a couple of autumn-themed projects included in this event (I couldn't choose just one to share!).
This one is created by Melissa Banbury, and is called Truly Grateful Paper Baskets.  I think it would not only make a cute display with the little battery operated candles in it, but how cute would these be as hostess gifts?! 

And I have a soft spot for scrapbooking, and LOVED this project by Miriam Cassell.  I love the patterns and colors, but the uniform shapes keep it really easy on the eye.  I'll be making this one to display pretty autumn snapshots!

1 comment:

  1. I am a member of this Ustamp with Dawn and Friends and I must say it is great!! NM

    ReplyDelete