Monday, September 23, 2013

Hey, Pumpkin! Halloween Treat Box HSS169

Pin It Now!
I don't send out many Halloween cards, but I LOVE candy, so most of my Halloween posts will be treats!  Here's a cute little kraft box created using Hand Stamped Sentiments' latest sketch challenge...
The sketch:
This was quick and simple to make once I rounded up all the elements.  The circle border is from Kind & Cozy.  You wouldn't have guessed it could look spooky in black Stampin' Emboss!  After gluing in Window Sheet punched from the 2-1/2" circle punch, the front was decorated with the cute hex stamp Hey, Pumpkin! from the hostess set Perfectly You.  The little bow is handmade from a scrap, and embellished with a black Glimmer Brad.  And the b-o-o?  Those letters come from Sweet Essentials, hand cut from the sentiment "Bride and Groom". I wanted them to look like vintage typewriter. 
Let's peek inside, shall we?
The eyes are krispy chocolate, yum-yumm!  Here's a pic of the (empty, haha) bag.  If you're interested in buying these, I got mine from Dollar Tree.  A whole bag can easily fit in the box, but hey! It's a dollar for a super cool treat!
If you would like to buy a kit to create this box on your own, including the candies, I can send you one for $3 plus shipping - This includes everything you see; the box, pre-stamped Halloween image, paper strips, window sheet, and candy.  You put it together.  Email me! inkypinkies@hotmail.com

Head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to see all of the cards and creations made with this simple sketch, and create something today!







1 comment: