Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fabulous You, Fabulous Shoe!

Pin It Now! When I saw this stamp set in the new SU catalog, I fell in love! This delicate little shoe stole my heart, as shoes often do.  So it was the first set I opened when my new stash arrived yesterday.


I experimented with lots of new supplies for this card...
The gorgeous background paper is Natural Composition Specialty DSP, and comes pre-embossed with these lush designs; patterns, woodgrain, music lines, floral. It has a really interesting fiber.
The cutout shape is Framelits Apothecary Accents, the largest size. The border edge is the same die turned on its side.


How do you like that sweet Vintage Faceted button? I'll be using lots of those!
The tiny tag is punched from the same pattern of the shoe.

Inside is the sentiment included with the set, and another Framelit from the same set. It fits nicely, I like the easy detail it provides. 

Loving the new stuff!  More to come soon!

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that shoe!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with this shoe too!!! I'm just trying to control my stamp purchasing this year (yeah....right!!!!) and am trying to be a more frugal buyer - BUT - seeing cards created with this shoe is going to make it hard! Thanks for the inspiration?!?!?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete