Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3D Spinner Ornaments

Pin It Now! At my last workshop we made these clever ornaments. They go together so easily that even my boys made them!



This one uses Deck the Halls DSP.



This one is a softer combo, using BoBunny paper with SU trim.



The centerpiece is glimmer paper, 2 punches of it from the decorative label punch, glued back to back. A piece of satin ribbon. And a sentiment from Bells & Boughs, inked with Stampin' Write Markers and sponged around the edges.



I've turned out a bunch of them! I think they'd look great in different sizes hanging from a window pane or your ceiling.

I learned how to make them by a random search, but there's a good downloadable tutorial on Ustamp With Dawn & Friends Up On the Rooftop Blog Hop. She put a bunch together to make a really large ornament. Pretty!!!

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and vintage feeling spiral ornaments...I love them!

    ReplyDelete