Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry Mason Jar Makeover {Christmas thank -you gifts}

Pin It Now! Are you having a Merry Crafty Christmas?  I'm in a fury of crafting this week, I generally have 4 projects going at once, and I am loving every minute of it!  There's glitter all over the house!  I love to see it shining across my husband's forehead at the dinner table.  Makes me smile inside :)

I am in need of a stash of quick Christmas thank you's and Thinking-Of-Yous for teachers, bible school teachers, neighbors, UPS man, etc.  So I whipped up a batch of Bugles Santa Hats and jarred them up, then decked them out with Candlelight Christmas fabric and die cut snowflakes.  They turned out pretty and I can't wait to hand them out!
 Very simply done, it's just a square of Candlelight Christmas fabric cut a little bigger than the jar ring/lid with pinking shears.  A few layered snowflakes from the Snow Flurry Bigz Die.  A little ribbon  and bow, and you're all set.  The tags are cut from the Two Tags die, and layered with DSP and more snowflakes.  I'll feature them in tomorrow's post.

Each jar is packed with Bugles Santa Hats.  They're super easy, I found this no-bake goodie on Pinterest (where else?!).

Here's the quick recipe ~
Get yourself some Christmas M&M's, white chocolate chips or almond bark, and Bugles. Melt the white choc in the microwave and set up your assembly line like so. Dunk a Bugle in the melted chocolate and stick an M&M on the end.  Lay on wax paper to dry.  That's all!  The salty/sweet is delicious!  They're not expensive, and they are a cute treat.
So how will you be thanking people this month?  Card, gift card holder, handmade decor? Come on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and share your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment