It goes together really quickly with the My Digital Studio suite. I colored the banners in Basic Black, Primrose Petals, and Pool Party. Sized them just the way I wanted - about 3-1/2" x 4" each. Printed them onto Whisper White and Pool Party CS.
The borders of the banner are exactly the same size as the tip of the Two-Way Glue Pen - so they were begging for lots of festive silver glitter! I added rhinestones to all of the starbursts, too.
A standard hole punch makes just the right size opening for a nice wide satin ribbon, and they're strung together, ready to count down with friends and family!
I love the fonts used for the numbers, they're so fun and on trend!
Here's the finished product, hung in my kitchen. We're ready to celebrate!
Here's the set, you can get it all as an instant download - no shipping, no waiting! Click here to see it in my Stampin' Up! 24 hour store.
* Double-sided postcard designer template (3-1/2" x 5")
* 4-page décor designer template (8-1/2" x 11")
* Tag designer template (3-1/4" x 3-1/4" )
* 46-piece SVG stamp brush set*
* 3 embellishments
* Designer templates include: invite, framable, bottle tag, table tents, name tags, banner
* Elegant décor for your New Year’s party that’s perfect for ringing in the new year
Basic Gray, Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
* Note: SVG stamps won’t work with the original My Digital Studio software