Saturday, May 19, 2012

Carry On, Cupcake! {Sneak Peek}

Pin It Now! Hey, Sweetie!  Happy Saturday to you.

I got my NEW STASH this week for the upcoming 2012-2013 catalog, and just had to make a little project!  I couldn't wait another day, with all that new rubber and paper sitting in my craft room.

How fun is this new set? Carry On, a hostess set.


Everything you see here is NEW stuff!
- New In-Color, Primrose Petals
- New DSP, Floral District, bright, juicy shades and combos of patterns/florals.
- New ribbon, 3/8" Stitched Satin in Gumball Green. This is available in all the new In-Colors.
- The stamp at the bottom of the card is a wheel, Betsy's  Blooms. 

I used Pal's Paper Arts' challenge template PPA135 for both the card and the shopping bag.  Flipped the template...

Simple layout, but I'm loving the colors!  

The miniature shopping bag is just the right size for a gift card! 

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are SO cute! The colors are great and you did a super job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete