Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cards with COOL MOVES! Spring Shadowbox!

Pin It Now! I'm SO thrilled about this round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends! 

We're doing all gorgeous card sets, and ALL of them have a card with a Cool Move...shaking, popping, sliding, exploding....you know what I'm talking about! 

This is my first project, and it's a BONUS early bird project, as the official every day posting will begin March 23rd.  It's called Springtime Shadowbox and Occasion Cards.  I love the colors!  So fresh and springy!  And do you recognize the DSP?  You probably have it in your stash right now, it's Pocketful of Posies, a release from last year's Idea Book & Catalog. 

My Cool Move card is a Mother's Day card with a pop-up windowbox inside.  The lower shots show this card opened and closed.  I LOVE fancy folds and origami of all kinds, so this was a fun challenge for me!



The second card is a St. Patrick's Day banner card! A punched shamrock, set on a scalloped centerpiece, and the inside is just as pretty. ...and the tutorial contains an alternate non-St. Patrick's version. Here's a hint....it used lots of luscious golden glitter :)

The third is a punched bird card, alternating and repeating papers for a cool graphic look.  Pretty details and easy to do!

I hope I've enticed you to give Ustamp With Dawn and Friends a try!  If you'd like to check out my tutorial and more than 50 others for only $24.99, plus prizes, chats, and galleries just for you, click here to visit the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment