Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DECK THE HALLS MINI ALBUM

Pin It Now! One of my awesome customers (and friend) is hosting a workshop soon, and she requested that we make the scrapbook seen on pg. 229 of the new Idea Book & Cat. I decided that, with a little alteration and improvisation, I could do this as a minibook with minimal supplies used and still offer it for free as a make-and-take. 

This is full of goodies from the new Holiday Mini Catalog! 

Four mini pages on each side of the album, one on each side showcases a *BLINGY* embellishment!
What do you think of the little stocking?

It's a new set with a matching multi-punch, called Stitched Stockings!
The punch is called Stocking Tag Punch.
There's also *new* mini jingle bells that REALLY jingle :)
...and silver Glimmer Paper that shines like starlight.  Beautiful!

So what do you think? Here's one more look...
This workshop is open to anyone, is FREE, and I can always make room for one more!  Check my calendar on my Stampin' Up! site.

Have A Blessed and creative day!  Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment