Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Masculine Birthday with Chalk Talk

Pin It Now! Here's a manly card using Chalk Talk, featuring Typeset Specialty DSP, and some luscious gold ribbon from the SU catty.  I seriously need to make pajamas out of this stuff - gorgeous satin!

...anyway!  This is for my dad's b'day, and features the colors from his favorite football team, the Baltimore Ravens.  Or, as some folks call them, Basic Black and Blackberry Bliss.
A pretty simple layout, and Chalk Talk is so easy to use if you stamp it the way it was created - as a chalkboard accent!

Here, you can see my embossing (large polka dot TIEF), the pretty ribbon, some spattered gold paint.  And my gold "frizzles" created by peeling the gold baker's twine apart.  I think it looks like sparklers - very celebratory!
Inside, from retired You're Amazing.
I'm playing with the sketch from Techno Stamper
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed and creative day!
SUPPLY LIST:
STAMPS:  Chalk Talk, Dictonary, You're Amazing (Ret.)
INK:  Black Staz On, Crumb Cake
PAPER:  Typeset Specialty DSP, Confetti White, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black
EMBELLISHMENTS:  Gold Baker's Twine, In Color Sequins, Gold 5/8" Satin ribbon, Large Polka Dot TIEF, Chalk Talk Framelits, Smooch Gold (ret)





1 comment:

  1. I love that you used the Raven colors. You dad much of loved the card. Awesome job as always. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete