Friday, January 24, 2014

Ruffled Flowerfull Heart Valentine's Day Cards

Pin It Now! I sat down to make a handful of Valentines using Freshly Made Sketches #120,  a great clean & simple sketch. I loved the elements of this card, and decided to make each one just a little different.
They all use the same elements - Strawberry Slush Stretch ruffled ribbon, polka dot paper, embossing, and that pretty Flowerfull Heart that SU has introduced for Valentine's Day 2014.   But I don't like to repeat myself too many times, so to keep the creativity flowing in the snowed in craft room, I simply shifted things around on each card.  
I think this next one is my personal favorite!
No, maybe this one is...I think my mom will get this pretty one!
This one was made with hearts that were laying on my desk from this valentine card from last week.  
Here's a look at the sketch.  You should pay a visit to Freshly Made Sketches, and get ahead on your Valentine card making, too!  







1 comment:

  1. Love your collection of Valentines! Wonderful texture and great colors! thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete