Friday, October 14, 2011

WELCOMING MY CHRISTMAS MOJO (MOJO210)

Pin It Now! Boy, I'm in the mood for Christmas already! This week's Mojo Monday Challenge has me all ready to deck some halls...

"Believe" is my word this holiday season, since my baby boys are 7 and 10.  I want them to believe in holiday magic forever. 
I also am glad they Believe the miracle of the true meaning of Christmas, which is why I love it all year long.




Stamps: Welcome Christmas, Jolly Jingles Jumbo Wheel Stamp #120864
DSP:  Simply Scrappin' Christmas Lane #124007
CS:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories:  Snowflake punch, Decorative Frames embossing folder, Antique Brads, Early Espresso satin ribbon, Shimmer Paint (champagne)
 
The sketch:
 


If you don't recognize the sentiment on the front, here it is:

See the word "Believe" next to NOEL? Yes.  I inked just that little bit.  Look at how many phrases you can get from just that one stamp!  At $8.50 it's a steal.  Just sayin.

Hope you decide to play along!  It's always great for creative inspiration!

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh! Very Pretty - love the tone on tone layers at the top with the Cherry Cobbler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage vibe to your card Erika! Your bow with the sparkly brad looks beautiful on the pretty embossed background!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete