Thursday, June 16, 2011

SPA BY MAIL GIFT SET

Pin It Now! This little gift set is one that I discovered on UStamp With Dawn and Friends World Blog Hop.  It was a brilliant three day tour of fantastic projects and cards by some of Stampin' Up's best and brightest.  This was a free project offered by Jackie Topa, and her .pdf handout was very easy to follow.


Inside, there are bath salts in a treat cup, emery boards hand stamped to match, and a pocket for a gift card or samples.
The punch on the top center is left blank so I can add a sentiment later based on the occasion - birthday, get well, etc.


I just changed up the colors a bit to suit what I have on hand, and what my recipient likes, and put them together.  I made three in all today, and I am so happy they're done!  I have a project to teach and a gift on the go for when I need something pretty, quick, and pretty quick!

I do plan to make these at a workshop this summer, so if you're interested in attending, or having your own workshop with your friends, just click the link at the top of the page to contact me!

Some supplies used:
Circle Treat Cups #116802 $2.95 for 12
Decorative Label Punch #120907
Scallop Circle Punch 2-3/8" #118874
Scallop Circle Punch 1-3/4" #119854
Circle Punch 1-3/8" #119860
Circle Punch 2-1/2"
Petal Card Double Punch #119273
Blossom Petals Builder Punch #121808
Seam Binding Ribbon - Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment