Sunday, June 12, 2011

MOJO194 Hello, My Friend

Pin It Now!
Here is my second submission for Mojo Monday this week.  I've been dying to try out this gorgeous new stamp set from the all new Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalog, called My Friend.  It has strikingly large stamps, not a lot of coloring in required for those that like fast and easy stamping.  It's available for purchase July 1!  Not too long now!

I stamped the large floral image with Versamark, then sprinkled the fab new colored embossing powders (wild wasabi & melon mambo) on my image with my fingertips, then heat set.  Cut it up and placed.  Then I ran a piece of Wild Wasabi thru the big shot for some texture.  I used one of my favorite paper sets, Presto Patterns Specialty paper for the circles which were rubbed with So Saffron ink to match the paper above, and tucked under the wasabi strip.  Topped it off with a bit of pom pom trim and a puched flower with a bit o'bling. It wouldn't be mine without the bling!!!

Thanks as always, for checking in today!
Erika

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is such a fun card! Love the way you cut out your sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete