Monday, April 11, 2011

STAMPIN' UP! SPRING IS BLOSSOMING PROMOTION...

Pin It Now!

This month only, you are eligible to pre-order a couple of items from the all new upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book.  The new book is open for ordering July 1st, but during the month of April, with an order of $20, you can purchase either or both of these beautiful products.  I have them, and they're really stunning!  The papers are very bold on one side, and muted smaller prints on the other, which is really smart, since it's sure to please everyone.  And don't get me started on those stamps!  I love stamps that can be punched out nice and neatly, and I REALLY love this Designer Label Punch.  I know most of my customers have it already, so you're halfway to gorgeous.  I've seen lots of beautiful samples already, with all kinds of senitments stamped into the centers.  Very versatile. 

Just contact me if you'd like to order, as I place orders weekly.  Here are some recipes for pretty projects using these items.



No comments:

Post a Comment