Friday, April 29, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY FOUR FRAMES CARD

Pin It Now!

Having some time to myself this morning, I set out to make a card that looked NOTHING like this one.  I always do that!  I find a card or two that I love and intend to case, and end up with something way, way different.  I wanted to use the Hope & Strength set from the new Summer Mini (available for order May1!).

I ended up being inspired by the Four Frames stamps, and thought the butterflies would suit me better being a background.  Having dug through my stash, I thought a pretty Trinket Key would be a perfect embellishment. 

Here’s the supply list:

Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Framed Tulips embossing folder
Hope & Strength stamp set
Four Frames stamp set
Mother of Mine single stamp
Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon
Pink Pirouette 1/8” taffeta ribbon
Trinket key
Baker’s Twine, white
Tag punch
Stampin’ Write markers: certainly celery, pink pirouette, baja breeze
Ink pad: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Decorative Label Punch
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Color Spritzer Tool #107066
Sizzix Big Shot
Dazzling Diamonds glitter

That's an extensive list, isn't it?!  You can of course substitute with any variety of pretties from your stash.  I love new things, but I also love using my stash, too.

This was my inspiration card.  I know, right?!?
It is an awesome card.  Maybe I'll case it tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment