Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tickled Pink Party!

Pin It Now!
A couple of weeks ago I hosted a workshop & swap with a PINK THEME!  Every little detail had some pink infused in it.  I wanted to share a few of the pics and ideas with you, incase you have a little princess or queenies that would like to party pink with you...

Here's my table all set for my workshop ladies. 
I made about a dozen tissue paper pom-poms, you can view a YouTube video how-to here.
They really added a fun flair!

 Here is my CANDY BUFFET! I created a tutorial for the apothecary jars, there's a link to the membership site here, I highly recommend this fun site!  There are some other fun items, a glittered wood block "Be Mine", pink bottlebrush tree that I'm so in love with, and a pretty embellished pillar candle.

 These were my party favors, they're handmade little muslin bags, I posted a tutorial for those here.
 What would a PINK PARTY be without PINK YUMMY FOOD?
Here are my Pink Lemonade Cupcakes.  They're easy and awesome!  My recipe is this:  White box cake cupcakes.  Make fresh buttercream icing (3C confectioner's sugar, 1 stick softened butter, 2T milk), but replace the milk in the recipe for frozen pink lemonade concentrate.  Needs no additional color or flavoring!  Amazingly pretty and yummy!
 Below are bottled water wrapped in patterned paper (Beau Chateau SU!), and sugar cookies topped with M&M's.  The sugar cookies were melt-in-your-mouth.  The recipe is from Allrecipes.com and you can find it here.
 Finally, here's a pic of my lovely friends enjoying themselves at the party.  Make and takes, Sale-A-Bration shopping, and card swaps.  And all the wonderful sweets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment