Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Local Papercrafters Easter Card Share

Pin It Now! Hey crafty friends!  Last night was my local cardmaking friends' monthly card swap, and the theme was Easter.  Here's the batch for a little inspiration...



Steph is a brand new SU demo!  I love her bright,pretty hearts stitched.



Lattice die cut into a cross on a sidestep card, by Jamie.



Mine!



Besty's Every Bunny card.  So cute!



Judyanne is an EXCELLENT coloring artist.  This is Popcorn the Bear, and I've just discovered that they have the cutest website and a whole world and story to go along.



Judyanne made us a little extra treat with the Two Tags die. Sweet!






Rose did a lot of punching, and used Liquid Pearls in the centers.  Martha Stewart punches.



Mary Anne has been hoarding the Doodlebug Designs paper.  I have some too :) It's nice and glittery.



Rose used a lot of pretty patterns,and the Cricut to make the brown bunny scene.



These last two, are Pam and her Aunt, but now I can't remember which.  Love the ladybug trim :)




Below is a cool masculine card from a previous month, I love this set from SU.  Betsy, my upline, made this...


Have a blessed & creative day! Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment