Monday, September 21, 2015

Cozy Christmas HSS221

Pin It Now!
The new Christmas goodies have inspired me today, along with Hand Stamped Sentiments' latest sketch, which is AWESOME. I adore the vintage feel of the Home For Christmas collection!  The Designer Series Paper coordinates so well with this old fashioned stamp set. I'll be spending LOTS of time with these!
I used lots of DSP from this pack to embellish my card, and absolutely no ribbon or big shot products!  That is really unusual for me.  I like the layers, the patterns work well together.  Great paper pack!!!

Here's the lovely sketch!  Click below to play along. I'd love to see what you do!  
SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  Cozy Christmas
INK:  Mossy Meadow, Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party
PAPER:  Home For Christmas, Silver Glimmer paper
EMBELLISHMENTS:  Basic rhinestones


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love how you tucked into the banners the cozy little scenes. Great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you tucked the cozy scenes on the banners. Great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautifully vintage, Erika! I love every element! I'm so pleased to be on the Hand Stamped Sentiments team with you!

    ReplyDelete