Friday, August 16, 2013

Something Old & Something New

Pin It Now! Here are a couple of Christmas card samples that I made with new stamps from the 2013 holiday mini, using some retired embellishments from the 2012 mini. I never get rid of Christmas themed SU products, so I'm often mixing & matching. 

The first one has lots of bright Real Red and Very Vanilla!  The deer stamp from Very Merry Tags is a clean, fun one.  The DSP is last year's Festival of Prints stack. This paper is so versatile that I've kept it nearby all year long.  
This one features the Mistletoe image from the Very Merry Tags set, and last year's Holiday Frame textured embossing folder.  Crumb Cake CS, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, and the Piercing Pack.  I added a little Real Red Dazzling Details on the mistletoe berries, and that just finished it right!
It's time to organize your Christmas supplies and think about making some holiday greetings!  
Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment