Thursday, February 14, 2013

Travel Candle Tin Birthday Set {DIY Candle}

Pin It Now! My latest project tutorial for Ustamp With Dawn & Friends is one I know I'll make over and over again.  It's a do-it-yourself travel candle in a repurposed Altoids tin, all decked out in gorgeous vintage frills!

The ensemble includes a criss-cross pocket card, embellished kraft gift box, and matching tag.  They're all adorned with the Artisan Embellishments Kit from the Spring Mini. I'll tell you, I have never seen Stampin' Up! put out more gorgeous, versatile, and on-trend products as what is in this catalog.  

You can get a full color 9 page PDF tutorial, with step by step directions on everything you see here, even how to easily create my tin candle with items you have around your house already.  Just visit Ustamp With Dawn & Friends Grow Creative Love.  There you will be in a private party zone full of friends like you, who love to stamp and love to create really outstanding WOW projects. This event has over 40 tutorials in all, from card sets to jewelry making, and it's only $24.95.  Chats, galleries, prizes, and all the inspiration a girl could wish for!



2 comments: