Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mini Envelopes Valentine's Banner

Pin It Now! I love Valentine's Day, now that I have a sweet husband and two lovely sons, who think I'm number 1!  Not so much stress involved, I like it that way :)
I set out to make a sort of countdown to Valentine's Day this year, and came up with this little trio of banners made with SU's mini envelope Bigz die.


I cut envelopes from alternating white and two patterns from the super pretty Tea Time DSP. Added lots of embellishments from the Artisan Embellishments kit and a couple of the little tiny Pop Top embellishments.  Also some of the delicate Flower Trim (oh, how I love that stuff).
 I strung them onto the new Natural ribbon from the spring mini, it's very much like burlap, but nice and neat.
I plan to fill them with tiny candy treats and "Love You Because" type of notes.  I think it's especially important to let people know not only that you love them, but specifically why you love them as individuals.  Now I have more than one day to get my points across :)
Have a lovely day, my crafty friend!  ~Erika

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea, Erica! One of the best things about being on the Merry Monday design team is the fantastic talent that I see there!

    ReplyDelete