Monday, November 5, 2012

No-Sew Ruffled Fabric Ensemble - Ustamp With Dawn & Friends!

Pin It Now! If you haven’t tried using Stampin’ Up’s beautiful designer fabrics yet, then here’s a set to try - ruffles and frills, with the warmth of fabric, and not a single stitch is required! A tote for your Stampin’ Up! catalogs, magazines, or gifts, and an embroidery hoop card holder to display your prettiest cards. 

I have created a tutorial for Ustamp With Dawn & Friends! Technique Boutique.  My "technique" is "No Sew Ruffles".  I love fabric, especially Stampin' Up!'s luscious patterned fabric. But I'm not a seamstress, as much as I'd love to claim to be!  So each of the projects in this suite - a tote bag, embroidery hoop card holder, and matching card - feature loads of fancy ruffles that anyone can do!

Here's a closer look!
 A card with nice, neat fabric pleats.
An embroidery hoop completely decked out in fabric, ruffles, and a fabric flower.
And the headliner, this pretty tote.  I use mine to carry my Bible and Sunday school book to church, and am getting lots of requests from my church friends. I'm making them for my downline to hold SU catalogs and Stampin' Success magazines.  It's sturdy and pretty, and you can stash so much inside!

So are you ready to learn this and 40 other technique-y projects?  It's the best deal in crafting, only $24.99 for all the projects, and all the full color step-by-step tutorials.  Click the blinkie below to join today!
Thanks for visiting!  Have a blessed and creative day!  Erika

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Erika! Gotta go and check out the new link for the new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Are you sure there is no sewing on this? Hard to believe. I love fabric but don't buy it as is scares me. These are wonderful though - wish I had time to try them.

    ReplyDelete