Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quick gift tag / bookmark idea! Mixed Medley

Pin It Now! I put together thank yous for my latest workshop orders, and decided I couldn't live another moment without making something from the new Hostess Set, Mixed Medley - it's a fabulous variety of circles and scalloped circles, that you can layer and punch!

I made a bunch of gift tags / bookmarks / package toppers with the Merry Christmas sentiment and the snowflake image...
 Really cute, and oh, so easy!
 Two Tags Die
*NEW* Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
Champagne Glimmer paper 1-3/8" circle punched
Snowflake image from Mixed Medley punched with *NEW* 1-1/4" scallop circle punch
Merry Christmas image stamped with 3/4" circle punch, sponged edges. Cherry Cobbler ink.
Tiny Champagne Glimmer punched circles using Owl Builder Punch.
Hole punch at the top and add choice of ribbon.

I used Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, and Soft Suede. I think I like the Soft Suede best, surprisingly enough.  Very soft and chic :)
Here are all the images included in this set, Mixed Medley #128057.

I can't wait to make some Halloween treats with this!
Interested in this set? You can shop online anytime! www.erikaclark.stampinup.net.



No comments:

Post a Comment