Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TIMELESS PORTRAIT CHRISTMAS STAR

Pin It Now! My inspiration for this card challenge came from several paper star wreaths I've seen lately on Pinterest.  The ideas from those beautiful boards are endless!
 I loved the template, and the rich red color of the DSP. 
I made a set out of it, thought it would be nice to give as a pillow treat for my Christmas guests!
Here's a close up of the medallion.  Lots of detail in a tiny spot!  The medallion is edged in black Galaxy Glitter, and the black rhinestones are from last year's mini, but you can color the clear ones with a black sharpie and they look great. 
I love this template so much that I hope I have time to make more this week!  It's def a keeper.

If you'd like any further details, feel free to ask!

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty--your guests are going to feel so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold waffle paper accents and yes, Cherry Cobbler is stunning! I would have never thought to put a Christmas spin with that paper...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning!!! So rich and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW -- is this ever gorgeous and look at all the detail you packed into this little card. It's a work of art!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Stamping 411. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW -- is this ever gorgeous and look at all the detail you packed into this little card. It's a work of art!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Stamping 411. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning gift ensemble. That 3D star is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erika- What gorgeous projects! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete