Friday, May 27, 2011

ON THE GROW - WITH TRIPLE LAYER PUNCH

Pin It Now! I don't think I'll ever color this scooter any other color than turquoise.  I just believe all "Vespa" style scooters should look this way! :)  Till I have one of my own (hint, hint) here's what I get...

Here's a view of the fold.  I made it so it's about 1/4 to 3/4 ratio on the folds.
Just something a little different to show off the pretty punches.
This is the 2nd of 3 cards I've made with this set.  I love to color and this one just begs to be watercolored!  I used brush markers and Aqua Painter...easy!  The beautiful punched border is the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.  Patterned paper is Love Letters DSP, a very versatile pack.  Add a little bling on the stamped image and it's done!

The punch and the stamp set can be purchased in the NEW SUMMER MINI CATALOG.  You can shop at this link or click the catalog on the sidebar.  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment