Friday, July 31, 2015

A Whole Lot of Lovely!

Pin It Now! I'm having a super sparkly day because, finally, I have my first box of new catalog goodies AND I scheduled time to make something with them! 

This is a new hostess set called A Whole Lot of Lovely. I ADORE all four stamps in this set. There's a single floral stamp that I can see me using a lot.  And how do you like this happy patterned paper? It's a great 6x6 stack, Pretty Petals. 
I'm participating in a challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, where you have to use something new that reminds you of something old that you used to have. My new / old supply is the Venetian Crochet Trim. It's an update version of several vintage style lace trims that I've had over the years, including the most recently retired "Victorian Lace" trim. They're all awesome, whatever version!

Also participating in The Friday Mashup, with a square card.  


Inside:
The sentiment was gold embossed to make it easy but special. And my little wooden trim is retired Autumn Wooden Element from last year's mini, but I pulled it into the card since they never got much use! 
SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  A Whole Lot of Lovely
INK: Gold Stampin' Emboss
PAPER:Pretty Petals DSP Stack, basic black, calypso coral, whisper white
EMBELLISHMENTS: Venetian Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Autumn Wooden Elements (retired)


2 comments:

  1. Very bold and pretty square card, great job!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Erika! Such a different look with the Pretty Petals paper. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete