Friday, February 1, 2013

Minnie Mouse Criss Cross Cards

Pin It Now! I have a dear friend to thank for helping SO much for helping me plan a Disney trip. She's an absolute wonder child with Disney knowledge, she knows where to go, when, the best eating places and lots of fun facts about Disney. She loves everything about it! So what better way to thank her than with two favorites...Stampin' Up! And Disney!

I made this pink Minnie criss cross card for her.

The card inside slides out to reveal a punch art Minnie,

And the outside has a nice wide bow with Disney charms attached! She can remove them to add to a bracelet or whatever she likes.

The original Minnie card I came across for inspiration was this one by Michelle Suit. Super cute!

I added little Minnie ears bling at accents in the corner :)

I also made one in red to add to my stash, also with a blingy charm. This one will go up for sale in my Etsy shop!



My criss cross card is cut a little smaller than a standard card, so I can use 8.5 x 11 card stock to make them. I cut the CS 11x5, score at 3-5/8", flip around and score the other side at 3-5/8. Fold along lines, then cut the outer flaps diagonally on your paper trimmer so they form the criss cross (careful that you're cutting on the right diagonal).




Glad you stopped by..."See ya real soon"!
Erika












1 comment:

  1. Erika, I love these!! What a beautiful job you did with them!

    ReplyDelete