So, I grabbed a few supplies, a Dollar Tree pack of mini composition books, and got to work. This ended up being my last project for my Stampin' Buffet at my house yesterday...
I for one, can't wait to tuck this in my purse and whip it out to jot down groceries or cardmaking brainstorms :D I was inspired by a larger spiral bound notebook done by Wendy Cunningham.
BUTTERFLY NOTE PAD
11) Rub Regal Rose cardstock against edge of table to bend in a curve.
22) Fold in half to find center.
33) Stamp randomly with Artistic Etchings stamps and Versamark Ink.
44) Adhere Basic Grey ribbon down spine and trim excess.
55) Adhere Regal Rose cardstock to notebook with Tombo Multi glue, and corner round edges.
66) Adhere patterned paper strip, trim if necessary.
77) Punch newsprint oval, sponge and adhere.
88) Tie ribbon around bottom of Pink Pirouette rectangle.
99) Ticket Corner Punch top to corners, adhere with dimensionals to notepad.
110) Apply pearls to butterfly, and adhere with dimensionals.
gorgeous springy challenge colors at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
STAMPS: Artistic Etchings
INK: Pink Pirouette, Versamark
PAPER: Attic Boutique DSP, First Edition DSP, Regal Rose CS, Pink Pirouette CS
ACCESSORIES: Basic Grey 5/8" satin ribbon, Decorative Frames embossing folder, Beautiful Wings embosslits, Basic Pearls, Ticket Corner Punch, Corner Round punch, Sponge
Have a blessed & creative day! Erika.